CONESTOGA WORKS TECHNICAL INFORMATION
The following fact sheets are available for downloading in PDF format.
- The inventor of Nothing, Otto von Guericke.
- Instructions for use of the Conestoga Works vacuum chamber for stabilizing and dyeing wood.
- Instructions for use of the Conestoga Works vacuum kiln to dry wood.
- Maximum theoretical vacuum calculator for any elevation.
- Conversion table for common vacuum units.
- Cross reference of vacuum levels and the boiling temperature of water.
- How vacuum pumps work.
- Methacrylate Esters Safe Handling Manual.
- Primary driving force in wood vacuum drying.
- Conestoga Works Vacuum kiln size information for wood being dried.
- Why water and oil don’t mix.