THE LICHTENBERG FIGURE WOOD BURNER II
A STATE-OF-THE-ART HIGH VOLTAGE WOOD BURNER DESIGNED WITH USER SAFETY AS A PARAMOUNT FEATURE.
- Complete system, ready to use.
- Two models, 110 volt for the United States and Canada and 220 volt for International customers
- Momentary foot activated switch, press “on” – release “off”.
- Indicator lamp illuminates when unit is on.
- Insulated ABS plastic case with built-in insulated probe storage pockets.
- 10,000 volt, 25mA power supply
- 48” GTO-15, high voltage, flexible leads.
- Custom designed phenolic probes with safety shield to protect the user from the probe tips.
- Large brass tips that never wear out.
Download instructions for use of the Lichtenberg Figure Wood Burner II.
Download Technical Specifications for the Lichtenberg Figure Wood Burner II.
Frequently asked questions about the Lichtenberg Figure Wood Burner II
What customers say about the Lichtenberg Figure Wood Burner
A free pair of high voltage, insulated gloves is included with each Lichtenberg Figure Wood Burner.
Some of Carl’s videos show the use of the original burner. Everything he demonstrates on the original burner also applies to the current new style burner.
Carl Jacobson demonstrate the use of the Lichtenberg Figure Wood Burner.
Carl Jacobson make and decorate a Myrtlewood Serving Tray
Carl Jacobson turn and decorate a Yarn Bowl
Carl Jacobson turn and decorate a Poison Apple
Carl Jacobson turn and decorate a Magic Wand
Carl Jacobson turn and decorate a Dragon Egg
North American Model
United States and Canada
110-volt, 60 Hertz, 250 Watts
Operates on standard household 3-prong receptacle
All countries outside the United States and Canada
220-volts, 50 Hertz, 250 Watts
Ready to plug in and use with the local electrical system
No stepdown transformer required
Examples of Lichtenberg embellishment